Tuesday, 1 December 2015

Santa Clause is Coming to town

It's nearly that time of year folks! Love it or loathe it you can't deny Christmas comes with a bang and a bit of sparkle!

Personally I'm in the 'love it' camp. Nothing makes me happier than fairy lights, glitter and family.  Something in particular I love about this time of year is the plethora of blog posts on festive DIY craft ideas.  I'm taking part in Shabby Art Boutique's Link Party if you follow the link there's lots of fun things you can try!


This year I was surprisingly organised and started to make my Xmas card designs back in early November (gasp right) with the deluded idea that maybe I would be able to make 2 designs this year. Then as per usual work got in the way and the Cornwall students were in desperate need of a huge Christmas Blow Out (Introducing the Snowball)... I moan but I love it really. What could be better than helping to plan a huge party and making lots of people happy :)

To get me in the festive mood early (not that I ever really need persuading) for one of the biggest events in our students calendar I convinced Boyfriend to don his Christmas jumper (that I insisted on buying him last year) and help me to decorate a little tree for my little flat.  Unfortunately I couldn't persuade him for the photographic evidence though... Not yet anyway. Instead here's one of me in my Xmas sweater!  I then insisted on making gingerbread stars for the students that live in the flat upstairs and my friends down the road and we watched Die Hard in bed. What could be more festive than that?!

What this all boils down to is once again I only have one Christmas card design. So here it is.  In comparison to last year this one is quite traditional and a little classier but (well I hope anyway) equally as fun.






1 comment :

  1. I think it's a really pretty and lovely design! Great work :) Love your Christmas jumper too! xxx

    ReplyDelete